KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, EUROPE AND ASIA
Ambitious MedTech Scale-up
- Do you want to build business with a lifesaving Markerless Motion Tracking System used for MRI scanners?
- Do you have a proven track record of sales experience within MedTech?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are you driven by excellent results?
From spin-out to scale-up – come join us on our growth journey!
TracInnovations is a MedTech spin-out from the Technical University of Denmark established in 2015. The vision is to be the preferred choice of providing excellent motion tracking to improve image-based diagnostics and treatment beneficial for patients and society. We collaborate with the world’s largest MR scanner providers and top scientists.
For further information, please visit: www.tracinnovations.com
With reference to Sales Director, Ian Lauritzen you will be responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives. You will have the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing sales and positioning of our company in Europe and Asia. With your dedication and positive attitude, you see opportunities, take on responsibility and execute.
- Develop and execute on sales strategy
- Drive sales lead generation including related marketing activities
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and sales agents
- Drive direct sales to customers
- Drive sales through scanner suppliers and sales agents
- Build, develop and effectively manage a healthy sales pipeline and rolling forecast
- Monitor and communicate progress on achieving goals
- Represent the company at various local sales and marketing events to promote the company
- Engaging with potential customers
You have a relevant technical background with 5+ years of solid sales experience in MedTech environments. You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to build sales leads and close contracts. Furthermore, we value:
- Understanding of customer requirements and the landscape within the MRI scanner community
- Strong network in the radiology market and MRI community
- Exceptional and trustful communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to develop and execute short-term targets 6-18 months
- Team player with strong focus on execution and results through collaboration
- A good sense of cultural understanding
- Willing to travel in Europe and Asia up to 40 days per year
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways, and believe you are qualified for the position, your application is appreciated just as well.
A chance to be a key player in driving the development of an ambitious, dynamic and expanding MedTech company. We are based in new great locations in Ballerup, Copenhagen with access to a fitness center. You will work with twenty dedicated and purpose-driven colleagues, and we offer flexible working hours and working from home when suitable. We value informal ‘fun & hygge’ and common social events. Being a part of our scale-up team means you have a great opportunity to create your own position and together we shape the company as we expand. You will be able to have impact helping vulnerable patients during MRI scans and diagnostics. For the right candidate we offer a remuneration package matching your position and qualifications.
If you can see yourself being a part of our team, we would love to hear from you. Please upload your CV, and Cover Letter telling us why you are interested.
Deadline: We will review applications on an ongoing basis so if you are interested, please go ahead, and apply.
Start: As soon as possible
Questions: External consultant Kirsten Nielsen email@example.com or +45 6131 2403 or Sales Director, Ian Lauritzen +45 93 88 11 65.